Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

Another weekend has come and gone.

I swear that Mother Time must push that clock faster on the weekend because they go by way too fast.

This weekend I was able to watch my kids play four soccer games, make money off of Walgreen's, not do much cooking (other than those yummy homemade waffles), have yet another conversation with Baby Boy about life, make a pretty flower bouquet from my overgrown used to be vegetable garden turned all flower garden, listen to the kids grip about how hot they think the house is and why am I not turning on the ac, watch a local football team get creamed again, run Brat Baby back and fourth to work, wash 50 loads of laundry (alright maybe not 50), and well I am sure I am missing something!

Oh and help Baby Girl build a fairy house!

Pictures of the fairy house are soon to come.

How was your weekend?

Can you top my fairy house construction?

I am hoping that the money fairy will visit, or the medication fairy bringing me sanity medicine.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Fairy house - sounds fun... Did you catch any fairies yet? :)