Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Can I Get An Amen!

I am on Break!

Hey guess what?

I am on break!


Oh did I tell you?

I am on Break!


FALL BREAK that is!


So I kind of forgot that I usually get up and write a blog before getting ready for work.

Man I love my job!

Now do I love the fact that it takes me a whole month to earn what Papa earns in one week?

Heck No!

But guess what?

Papa does not get fall break , thanksgiving break, Christmas break, spring break or out of work when the snow has covered the roads.

Nor does Papa get eight sick days a year or a Personal day, heck Papa does not even get the holidays off.


So I just want to let everyone know that I LOVE MY LOW PAYING JOB!

Hey and I bet the average person does not get told every single day at work that their hair looks nice, their shirt is pretty and heck I have even been told I smell good.

Top that with your high payin job (ok maybe not high paying but higher than mine) Papa!

5 comments:

Sheila said...

AMEN!! Break came at just the right time. I need to get caught up on everything!

pnny said...

I forgot you are on break! Woo hoo fun times! Since you have so much free time, check your email. Enjoy your days off!!

I can't keep my mouth shut any longer! said...

More time for deal hunting! YAY!

Sometimes I don't mind being a kept woman myself. :)

Heather said...

IT's the little things -- with little pay -- that are so fabulous!

Heidi said...

AMEN SISTA - preach it!!! And for I cant keep my mouth shut - I wish I was a kept woman... **grin**