Friday, October 31, 2008

Thanks To Everyone!

Well all the prayers worked because Baby Girl is up in my face as I write and has been awake for some time!

She is invading my quiet time!!!!!!!!!


She said "Do I need to spell it out for you Momma?"


"I am not sick anymore!"

I told Baby Girl then let me see you eat something!

So she is sitting here in her High School Musical shirt and her panties (by the way I hate that she is reading this right now as I write because she is fighting me about writing that she sleeps with no pants!) eating an apple.

She has deleted it several times but them decided if I would let her have a Popsicle then she would let me write about her pantie bottom only sleeping!

Any how I think that we are off to school today, off to a field trip, and off to collect as much candy as our little legs will allow us to this evening!

I hope that the goblins don't eat you tonight and that you are able to fill your bags full of wholesome sugary goodness!

I really hope Baby Girl gets some of those Mary Jane sticky gooey candy......they are my favorite!

What is your favorite Halloween treat?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ummm, we can one-up ya on the sleep wear preferences at our casa!! Glad she's feeling better. Briley puked last night, but she's up and eating and we're heading on in to school (don't hate me...). Mary Janes? What are those?