Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis!

Today's post will be all about my sister as today is her birthday. But me being a little behind since Not The Baby just came home yesterday and we were soooooo busy I will write my post this evening as I gather the most embarrassing pictures I can find of my sis.

Oh did I say that, No what I meant to say is I am going to honor her today and find some really sweet pictures of her to show all of you.

I will communicate later my dear friends.......Have a great day today, the sun is actually shining!

6 comments:

I can't keep my mouth shut any longer! said...

Beautiful weather? WHO CARES!!!

Family Time be damned...

you frickin slacker!

Of course, I'm totally kidding.

Happy Birthday Mommas Sister, wherever you are!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday - there are some really great b-days in the last week in June. ;)

We're going to the water park in Coffeyville on MOnday afternoon - care to join us?

pnny said...

Momma can't go to the water park because she has to blog....sometime....

I can't keep my mouth shut any longer! said...

I agree with Pnny.
In the words of Mrs. Nash via Little Miss-

"No Bees no honey, no money, no honey."

Or some such wisdom. Basically, get to work or no play time for you!

Heather said...

Picture momma is welcome to come too -- it's always fun to play with lots of others!!! :)

I can't keep my mouth shut any longer! said...

Grrr.... stupid Photo Momma and her bright ideas! I would have loved to go but I was elbow deep in home repairs.

Ceilings don't patch themselves and god knows range hoods don't get painted in less than 12 hours.

Thanks for the invite though!