Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Dancing Queen Pictures




These are photos of a all school assembly that I did with some friends/co-workers a couple of weeks ago.
I used to be so shy and maybe if I was in front of a bunch of adults instead of a gym full of kids and only a few hand fulls of adults I may have felt very different.
We sang with the song Dancing Queen which happens to be some of Heathers favorite music.
Heather choreographed all of our moves and man did she do a good job, if she ever decides to leave education I think she could get a job on Broadway.
The reaction from the kids was great, I am still getting kids telling me that they loved our show.
The funny part is that if I could I would do this every week if they would let me.
Thanks Picture Momma for taking these pictures for me.


2 comments:

pnny said...

You all are having too much fun at "work". Love the pics!

Heather said...

I'm working on a "show" for Red Ribbon Week... Stay tuned! :)