Monday, August 11, 2008

Baby Boy Update

Well after a Hellish (is that even a word?) trip to his new home away from home (college) he now informs me that his new soccer coach is a drill Sergent.

Baby Boy: This stuff is stupid

Momma: Oh really

Baby Boy: Yeah, I was running so much that I am getting sick

Momma : Oh really, well that is probably why you coach sent you that 100 page workout bible that you were suppose to live by this summer

Momma: Oh that's right you did not do those things, even though I asked you on many occasions why you were not doing them, why you were just sitting on your ass, not working or not working out.

Baby Boy: I got to go!

Momma: Oh OK honey I love you, suck it up!

Tough love, it really hurts me more than it hurts you, Whatever!

3 comments:

pnny said...

Woo hoo a blog from you!

They are quick to say "I've got to go" when they are hearing the truth aren't they....

I can't keep my mouth shut any longer! said...

Awww... poor wittle baby. NOT!

Good seeing you post again. Run out of coupons to print? Or ink? :)~

Went to the store today. Got 2 full bags of stuff for $3.10! Would have been cheaper but the twerps wanted gum. Grrr.

I think slow guy that checked me out was not amused when I did my happy dance.

Heather said...

I wish someone would give me a work out that said I had to sit on my ass and not work or workout... THEN I'd feel like a success!! :)