Monday, August 4, 2008

The Many Faces Of My Baby Boy!

God if I could get these days back! Baby Boy with his Cuz.

His favorite game in the whole world

Senior Mohawk's for soccer


The last walk through high school



December cutting a Christmas tree down





Baby Boy with his best friend in high school





Back row acting way too cool.






He's the tall one next tot he coach.





My little big headed love bunny, we will miss you and wish you all the best at your far from home school doing what you love to do.
Play the shit out of soccer baby!








3 comments:

Heather said...

Ahhh --- the good news is that this summer he proved that he knows where home is!!!

pnny said...

Love the pictures! Do your best Anthony - kick rear! Love ya!

pnny said...

Hmm, just re-read my previous comment -- I meant kick rear at soccer Baby Boy!