Sunday, August 24, 2008

What! I'm Tagged!

Thanks Heather!



If you are tagged, you must first post the rules:* Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!* Tag 6 other people at the end of your Post.* Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.

1. I used to be very very shy!


2. I wish I could be a secret agent for the government catching some kind of bad guy!


3. My right boob is bigger than my left. (did I really just say that??)


4. When I was younger I was in love with Michael Jackson (you know back when he was really a black person, not this white ghost looking thing)


5. When I was a little girl I used to want to be just like my daddy even going as far as walking around with no shirt on. I played with the other kids like that too. Until one day someone looked at me funny.


6. I hate hate hate fixng my hair and putting on make-up, it is like torture.


7. I always wanted to be a Walton (like if I could I would up root my family right this very minute and move us all to Walton's moutain).


So I dont think I know 6 people that have a blog that I could tag but I will try:

1. Renee

2.Steve

3.Heidi

4.Heather (even though I know that is probablly against the rules, I am a rule breaker sometimes though)

5.Suzanne (with Chickens In The Road)


6. Oh what the heck, The Pioneer Woman

3 comments:

Heidi said...

OMG!! YOu wanted to be a walton!!! LOL My maiden name was WALTON - no crap either!!! Seriously all through high school I was nicknamed JOHN BOY!!! It still makes my left eye twich to think of it....

No really, just random thoughts said...

What's a walton? Didn't they live in trees or was it the one's that lived on that bus? I never can remember.

Take a Deep Breath said...

Oh my gosh.
Remember.....Good Night John Boy, Good Night Mary Ellen.....Good Night Elizabeth


Do you remember now?