Thursday, November 13, 2008

My New Idea

Lately Not The Baby and Baby Girl have been fighting a lot.

I think that they are fighting for that Baby position.

Heck now that I think about it Baby Boy and Baby Girl fight a lot as well, though Baby Girl is not fighting for a position when it comes to Baby Boy. It is Baby Boy that longs to have the Baby position back.

I wonder at what age he will stop longing to be Mommas #1 Baby?

Can you guess what position Brat Baby is fighting for?

That's right NOTHING.....she pretty much does not give a damn if she has a position or not. I do love that about her and then sometimes it worries me.

Anyway I have always taught my kids that they must not pick on the little ones in the house and the little ones are not allowed to pick.

Now I must admit though that Baby Girl can do a good job at getting to just about anyone in the house and for some reason she and Not The Baby like to fight to the point that they are about to rip each others heads off!

So here is my big idea:

I have told those two knot heads that when they start to fight that I will give them one warning and if the fighting does not stop then they will have to chose a chore off the "Fighting Chore List".

This list will contain chores that we do not get done on a regular basis and chores that I do not like to do.

Now Not The Baby had no comment, she was just angry at Baby Girl.

Baby Girl however did have something to say:

Baby Girl: Can I be the one to write the list of chores?

Momma: Do you think I was born yesterday?

Momma: NO!

I will let you know how it works, I am certain that they will give it a trial run this evening.

Happy Fighting Free Thursday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never thought of that! sounds like a good plan to me. I am sure at some point I will be borrowing this idea. Let me know how it works.
Hope you have fuss free days soon.

Heather said...

That's smart!!! Right now we fight like this at our house: Hadley SCREAMS at the top of her lungs and Briley CRIES non-stop. For hours on end.

Heidi said...

Your a kind mother.. When my brother and I would fight, my dad made him sit on my lap until we stopped fighting.... we never killed each other so it must have worked - I never hit him either, because I was afraid if I did it would probably kill him!!!! LOL

No really, just random thoughts said...

That sounds really good and you'll have to keep posted how it goes. I have just been making them sit criscross apple sauce and hold hands and tell each other 5 things they like about the other. They HATE that.