Sunday, January 25, 2009

What?

You mean this thing is still here?

I have had so many emotional roller coaster rides over the last month or so and for some reason I am always suspicious that they are not over.

But on a much brighter note I have good news to tell of.

For the last 5 months I have been pretending that I lived like those in Little House On The Prairie and boiled my water for baths!

I thought it would be fun to act as though you were only making poverty level wages working for the good of man kind caring for sweet young mind children 7 hours a day.

Oh wait a minute that is what I do for a living and that is the level of income that I bring home!

Ok so the truth is that the water heater went out this summer.

Picture Momma and Trauma Karl tried to lend me money to fix it but I did not want to take that much money from friends! I love you guys.

I kept thinking to myself that a break would come and I would just call up the plumber and get er done!

Well Thank Ya Jesus....as Baby Girl and I like to say!

Our ship came in and man did it sail out just as fast!

Over $800 later we have hot water!!!!!

Please hold while I do the hot water heater dance!!!!






I am ever so grateful for hot water, indoor plumbing, heating, electricity, roof over my head and family and friends!


Was it the worst thing ever?


Oh no, not by a long shot!


Do I currently need to seek the hands of a good chiropractic physician for all the strain to my back caused from carrying a large stockpot of water from the kitchen to the bathroom three times a day?


YES



Will I live though?


God I hope so!


I am woman hear me roar!

Happy freezing cold Sunday, I hope your water is warm!

3 comments:

Picture Momma said...

I was just sitting here whining to TK about you not blogging and lo and behold you did! I am so happy you FINALLY have hot water. I did a major happy dance for you too. TK still says you're just a lovable stubborn punk, but hey, what doesn't kill us only builds up our back muscles. :)

I really hope you can start blogging again. It's usually the highlight of my boring SAHM day.

Frieda Loves Bread said...

Darling blog! I saw your post on detailed bread making in PW Cooks. Come on over and check out my blog for step-by-step recipes and video. I will post a 100% whole wheat video tutorial soon. Hope this helps!

friedalovesbread.blogspot.com

Heather said...

WOO FOR YOU!!! I would DIE without my hot water -- and if I don't beat Brian to the shower, I usually die about every morning... UGH!