Sunday, January 4, 2009

Oh The Dreaded Monday!

For two weeks I have been able to stay at home and not work thanks to this wonderful little holiday we call Christmas Break.



I have not had to deal with anything work related (Thank you Baby Jesus!)



I have been able to spend endless time with my Babies.



Time with my Babies friends.



Time with my close friends.



See some really great movies.



Cry (a lot) about a really great movie.



Play the Wii that Santa brought.



Do endless amounts of laundry (now talk about a lifetime highlight)



Make some really great new dishes.



Install a light that has been sitting around here in a box for six months.



Take Devil dog on lots of outings.



Eat P F Changs!



Spend time with family that I adore.



Organize some cabinets and one drawer.



Fill and run the dishwasher three times a day!



And so on and so on........







All in all I worked my tail off and I am going to miss the free labor that I perform around here as I head back to work at the L.B.



So wish me luck......



The next time I get a really good break will be five months from now.



I feel The Little Engine That Could, I keep having to tell myself..." I think I can , I think I can, I think I can.



Happy Get My Butt Out Of Bed Monday!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I hear ya on dreaded Monday - I wonder how many teachers call in sick on Mondays after breaks????