Friday, January 30, 2009

Freaky Friday!

This morning I woke up an hour later than I should have and to the fact that I had been having a really weird dream for sometime.

In this dream I let Not The Baby go to New York with several other of her 14 year old friends and not one parent along for the ride.

Why on earth would I do that?

So I always try to figure out why I am having some weird dream.

Maybe it is because Brat Baby says that when she turns 18 she is going to New York with friends?

Is it because Not The Baby has the power to talk me and her father into almost anything?

Is it because I watched American Idol last night and they were in New York?

Is is because Not The Baby told me she was wanted to go the mall by herself and meet up with some friends?

Well what ever it may be I just know that not one of my babies is going anywhere by their selves any time soon.

Why they ask?

Because I had a bad dream by golly, that's why!

Happy Hope You Had A Better Dream Then Me Friday!

No comments: