Thursday, June 11, 2009

What Is The Number To Patent Office?

First off before I start telling you my hair brain idea I just want to thank everyone that prayed and or sent good thoughts my way!

I know we are going to make it through these testing times.

These testing times is what brought me to my wonderfully intelligent idea!

As I was laying in bed this morning contemplating whether to lay there and sleep or get up and witness the beautiful fog and listen to my favorite morning birds sing an idea came to me.

Now before I reveal my idea to you, you have to take the oath of promise.

Ok say it with me:

"I fellow Internet blogger lover and well lover of all things that hath be given to me via the Internet"

" Do solemnly swear not to take Momma's hair brain idea and run to the nearest patent office making a fortune before she gets a chance to re-do her kitchen and bathroom and fix the brakes on her car and put a new roof on and get new flooring all throughout the house and get the Babies braces and Papa glasses and Momma liposuction."

"So help me God"

Ok now that you are under oath I can tell you my idea.

So far my experience as a Momma has been very rewarding and also very trying.
When Baby Boy was just a wee little lad I hovered over him like a mosquito to me on any given Oklahoma summer day.
When Brat Baby was born I still hovered but let her take a step ahead of me just to give her a little room.
When Not The Baby was four we threw a jersey on her at a soccer game with eight year olds and told her to go kick em ass! (man did she ever....she has always rocked at soccer)
When Baby Girl was four and was learning to swim I told her to go jump off that seven foot diving board and swim to Momma.

And guess what? She did!

So do you see the pattern here, I encouraged my children to fear nothing....well not everything but you know the things that I would not have done in a million years (like jumping off that diving board).

So then I wonder why they have the guts to go through with some of the things that they go through with???

DUHH

My idea would involve a little computer chip disguised as a mole that we attach to there head somewhere, like behind their ear so they don't look at it very often or very easily.

The computer chip/mole will send a signal to the parents when the heart rate is elevated therefore warning the parents of something that is about to occur.

We then are linked to the brain of our children to see what it is that they are seeing and signal that brain to either stop what they are doing or about to do or let them go through with it and learn a life lesson.

I know that this could bring up a whole discussion of right from wrong.....In Vitro or not......Stem Cell Research or not.....

But how many of you have already wished that you could change something your child did?

I know there are things that I would change if I could in myself.

Just a little Thursday morning thought.............

Happy Mosquito eating day!

2 comments:

Heather said...

It's a good idea, but if I had it on my girls, I think I would last about 30 seconds before I had a coronary and keeled over because I wasn't there!!! ;)

Heidi said...

Good luck! LOL :)glad your back.. I have missed you my dear. ;) and of course we will keep praying for you!~